Thursday, November 4, 2010

it's You

"Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me." Psalm 54:4


Though it's in You I know we mustered up strength, I am overwhelmed by Your fortitude.

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7

Though it's in You we saw there was hope, I am overwhelmed by the protection of your mighty Hand.

"Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God." Psalm 146:5

Though it's through You there was perseverance, I am overwhelmed by the enduring love you've shown.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands."  Deuteronomy 7:9

Though it's by You our doubts were devoured, I am completely in awe of You.

"For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome." Deuteronomy 10:17

No comments:

Post a Comment